Clan nOOb
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndicePortalBuscarÚltimas imágenesRankingIII Liga nOObRegistrarseConectarse

ClanBase Speed Nations Cup

2 participantes
AutorMensaje
Tox.Ben
PrO
PrO

Cantidad de envíos : 2

ClanBase Speed Nations Cup Empty
MensajeTema: ClanBase Speed Nations Cup   ClanBase Speed Nations Cup Icon_minitimeMar Dic 28, 2010 10:21 am

What you all have been waiting for – The First FullSpeed Nation Cup !

First of all as I guess most of you don't really know me I would like to introduce my self -
My nick is Sixers and I am the TM Game Supervisor in ClanBase. I am not a hardcore/pro player but I love the game allot and as a CB admin I really trying to make it work and make good competitions for the community, like allot of cup's.
The TM community in ClanBase is not too big but it has allot of players who love the game allot and play allot and know that the CB admins crew are only want to help the TM community.
So I would like to invite you all to our new Nation Cup's season! For the first time in the TM community we are making a Speed Nation Cup which I know all the Speed community is waiting for!
http://clanbase.ggl.com/news_league.php?lid=11589

All you have to do is sign up to CB and after your sign up is done you can sign up to the captain’s applications and try to be voted for as the captain of your nation! All the explanations about this process are in that link. If you have any other question or need any help just e-mail me at – Sixers7@gmail.com.

All the Community is welcome as we only want to help the community with making fun and good cup's for them!

Hope to see you all there!

Sixers
chica
Admin
Admin
chica

Cantidad de envíos : 3281

ClanBase Speed Nations Cup Empty
MensajeTema: Re: ClanBase Speed Nations Cup   ClanBase Speed Nations Cup Icon_minitimeMar Dic 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Thank you for info!

But here we are more Tech than Speed xD

I have read the informations of the NationsCup XIV - TM Tech, nice idea, but we expect participate un league of Spain that come soon.

ClanBase Speed Nations Cup
Página 1 de 1.